Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Autofill"

I had my appointment yesterday, but still no fills!  It seems I was right that I was getting a little bigger, and the surgeon confirmed it.  I have accumated fluid under the skin that has caused the skin to stretch (which makes it shiny).  He says there is nothing that looks infected so we're okay with that fluid being there, and it is kind of to be expected since we didn't do drains.  So since, as he put it, I "autofilled", he didn't want to do an actual fill just yet.  So I have another appointment on Friday... hopefully I'll get a fill then!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i just came across your blog as I was googling BRCA shirts. I just had my mastectomy Jan. 23. Feel free to stop by my blog or facebook me. BRCA sisterhood on facebook has been a great support for me as well as my local FORCE group. I was found positive in 2005 and these people are the first ones that I've felt like I can talk to and actually understand.

    ReplyDelete